LEARN Carl Cestari’s Unarmed Combat Training Syllabus as intended for his TOP INSTRUCTORS, Clint Sporman and Ralph Grasso.
• Shin-Protection (I should have enough for all, but bring them if you have them)
• Two (2) or more sets of foam forearm pads
• Mouth guard
• 1 TRAINING Blade – rubber, plastic or metal
• EYE protection
• Athletic support/protection
• Any other protective equipment you may want or need, please bring it.
If you have martial arts body shields, Thai Pads, etc.
PLEASE BRING THEM!
• Activity Level: 6/10
• Medical and injury waivers MUST be signed prior to participation.
• If you have any serious injuries, you will NOT be able to attend this seminar.
• You must be able to remain active for an hour at a time.
• This course will cover ground fighting.
• If there are any injuries, you MUST notify instructors and training partners.
• During training, NOBODY is allowed to wear any live weapons
(edged/impact weapons, or firearms).
• You are here to LEARN, not get hurt or hurt someone else.